Information Collection and Use
We may collect the following information from visitors to our website:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, and phone number
- Demographic information, such as age, gender, and location
- Information about your use of our website, such as pages visited and time spent on the site
We use this information to:
- Respond to inquiries and provide customer support
- Improve the content and functionality of our website
- Offer personalized experiences, promotions, and advertisements to visitors
Data Storage and Protection
We take the protection of your personal information seriously and have taken steps to ensure that it is securely stored and protected from unauthorized access. Your personal information is stored on secure servers and is only accessible by authorized personnel.
Our website may use third-party services, such as Google Analytics, to collect and analyze information about your use of our website. These third-party services may collect information such as your IP address, location, and the pages you visit on our site. We do not control the data collection practices of these third-party services and encourage you to review their privacy policies to understand their data collection practices.
We do not sell or share your personal information with third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- When we have your consent
- When we are required by law to do so
- When it is necessary to protect the safety and security of our visitors or our website